These pictures are from my phone so the quality is not the best.
Jeff worked all weekend getting this thing put up. The boys are loving it!
The boys are doing fairly well with the transition to sharing a room. (And I am too!) Please don't think that I am a horrible, mean, demented mom for doing this. Charlie was getting out of his bed over and over and over and over!!! It just wasn't working. So, I tried locking the doors to our bedroom and to the bathroom. So far it's working! I do explain to them every night that our doors our locked because it's bedtime for us too. Charlie will get out of his bed and knock on our door a little and talk to us a little, and maybe scream and bother Joey a little. I tell him through the door that it's bedtime and he needs to get back to bed. After about 10 minutes or so..it works!!! Some mornings Charlie thinks that the door are still locked so he sits in the hallway and cries a little!
On Tuesday I am going in for my first appointment with a midwife. I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat! I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment