According to my calculations I am now at 12 weeks of this pregnancy. Is this a magic number? Well, it symbolizes the end of the first trimester. Although I have heard that the end of first trimester is 13 weeks. I am going to stick with what I know! The end of the first trimester also brings relief from "morning sickness". I hope to feel much better soon!
For the first time during this pregnancy I have become fond of my belly. I was wearing a cute new comfortable flowy dress and I looked in the mirror and pulled the dress tight around my belly. Awwww...I said to myself.
Until tonight I have felt bloated, huge, uncomfortable, yucky, queasy, and tired. I felt a little better today! A little more energetic. God does know that I need that energy to play with Joey and Charlie and to keep up with this house.
I read this verse a little while ago and I think it is a good fit for today and for what is to come!
1 Corinthians 2: 9
However it is written "no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment