Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Summer!

Here are some family pictures we took about a month ago when the tulips were in bloom! Now the tulips are done, the poppy's are done, and I am waiting patiently for the crazy daisy's! The roses are in bloom now too! We have just a few apples and pears and tons of cherries.  This weekend Jeff is setting up our new swingset play area! I never thought we would want one because we live to close a playground, but it was just a dream I had recently. Call it nesting or baby love, but I just imagined the kids playing on it and all 3 swings full of singing little monkeys. Will post pictures of the swingset soon!




























2 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous photos, you are a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

God Bless you and your family. The photos are great and your message is from the heart.